The course aims at providing students with an in-depth thematic analysis related to the Russian cultural and literary field and in particular to history from the XIX century until the present day. The main goal of the course is providing students with historical and methodological knowledge enabling them to analyse and interpret artistic phenomena in the light of their social and cultural context thus understanding their relevance.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
1) show deep knowledge of some of the main Russian cultural processes and phenomena in their historical and social context as well as in the intersection of different artistic fields;
2) deal with a semiological and comparative analysis of the cultural and artistic phenomena focused on during the course;
3) interpret historical, artistic and cultural events through structuring ideas autonomously and competently.
Assessment through oral examination.
The evaluation will consider the following aspects:
- the possession of the fundamentals of history, culture and literature of the period concerned and the ability of understanding the phenomena
- the ability to carry out a critical analysis of the works in the programme
- the quality of personal rework and proper use of the language.
During the interview the students will be also asked to read, translate and comment the texts in Russian language analysed in class.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits