|Monday||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall T.7|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 2:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall T.6|
This course is aimed to introduce the concepts and the instruments necessary to understand the contents and the informative relevance of enterprises’ financial statement. Therefore, starting from the basic concepts of business economics, such as the definition of enterprise and the description of its objectives within the economic system, the course will deepen the issues concerning the contents and the structure of enterprises’ financial statement.
- Introduction to business economics: classification of enterprises and definition of the role played within the economic system.
- Objective function of enterprises.
- Management of enterprises: phases of life and cycles.
- Economic and financial structure: income, capital, financial requirements.
- Enterprise’s economic equilibrium.
- Financial statement: general rules, wording principles and structure.
- Contents and structure of the financial statement’s documents.
- Evaluation criteria of financial statements items.
“Economia dell’Impresa”, di A. Beretta Zanoni, B. Campedelli, Il Mulino, Bologna, 2007.
The examination consists in an oral exam.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits