|Monday||1:00 PM - 2:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.4|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall T.8|
The course aims to explain and to examine the regulations directed to control the touristic sector, especially the impact that the community Directive 13 june 1990, n. 90/314, has had in our regulatory system.
The aim is to give to the students the means to understand how to stipulate a voyage contract in accordance to our regulatory system.
The program will be centred on the analysis of the voyage contract according to Bruxelles Convention 23 april 1970, ratified in Italy with the law 27 december 1977 n. 1084, to the community Directive 13 june 1990, n. 90/314,and to the legislative decree 6 september 2005, n. 206 that has completely substitued the previous legislative decree n. 111 of 1995.
8. Definition of touristic package and its necessary elements.
9. Qualification both of tour operator figure and of voyage intermediary one.
10. Form and elements of the voyage contract.
11. Obligations of informing as a way to give protection to the consumer.
12. How to modify a voyage contract.
13. Tour operator and voyage intermediary’s responsabilities.
14. Compensation for damages and its legal action.
Silingardi – Morandi, La vendita di pacchetti turistici, Torino. The text is available in instalment: the students will find it in the fotocopistery “LA RAPIDA”
The exam will be oral.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits