1. Give a basic knowledge of fundamental mechanisms of interpersonal communication.
2. Furnish a review of the main characteristics and problems of mass media communication
3. Offer the basic concepts in order to interpret the communicative process of advertising
The course will be articulated around these arguments:
1. Foundamental concepts: information, communication, social relation, communicative act.
2. Interpersonal comunication: structure and funcions of communication; verbal and non-verbal communication.
3. Media communication
• Paccagnella L., Sociologia della comunicazione, Bologna, Il Mulino.
• Fabris G., La pubblicità: teoria e prassi, Milano, FrancoAngeli.
In order to facilitate students who attend the lessons, at the end of the course, is fixed a written exam (test of about 25 questions and 4 items per question) on the contents of the text written by Paccagnella L.
Only students who reach a mark of at least 15/30 pass the test.
The mark obtained is valid till February 2010.
The test takes place only once a year.
The exam on the other text of the program is oral and takes place in the normal sessions of the academic calendar.
Students that doesn't take part to the written exam, must present the whole program at oral exams.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits