Expected learning outcomes:
- Knowledge of the different types of standardisation processes
- Knowledge of different concrete examples of standardisation processes (with a focus on Romance languages).
- Knowledge of methods of analysis that can demonstrate standardisation processes that have taken place.
- Overview of the different types of standardisation processes and relative terminology
- Overview of the most important relevant literature
- Examples of historical and current standardisation processes in Romance languages
- Working with methods and tools that can detect standardisation processes
- Dessì Schmid, Sarah/Hafner, Jochen/Heinemann, Sabine (Hgg.) (2011): Koineisierung und Standardisierung in der Romania. Heidelberg: Winter
- Lebsanft, Franz/Tacke, Felix (Hgg.) (2020): Manual of Standardization in the Romance Languages. Berlin: de Gruyter [MRL 24]
Written paper on a topic of the course
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2022 | Verona University | Credits