The course aims to provide students with the basic skills for
programming a computer to solve problems using the Python
language. At the end of the course the students:
- will know the Python data types and data structures;
- will know the core programming constructs (sequence, selection,
iteration) and how to implement them in Python;
- will know how to use functions and organize a Python program
according to the procedural programming paradigm;
- will be able to write programs that use external Python modules.
Classes will be on: 12 - 19 - 26 January 2022, 9.00-13.00, Room T7 (Palazzo di Lingue)
For the students of the PhD programme in Languages and Literatures and the PhD programme in Linguistics.
Booking is required.
- Introduction to programming and Python
- Data types (numbers, strings) and Variables
- Functions and procedural programming
- Lists, Sets and Dictionaries
- Python modules
Vedi la bibliografia dell'insegnamento
CSS e script siti DOL