At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- describe the grammatical phenomena of the Russian language by using an adequate linguistic terminology, both in Italian and in Russian;
- apply formal linguistic concepts to the different levels of analysis of the Russian language;
- think critically on linguistic issues related to the acquisition and teaching of Russian as a Foreign Language.
PART I. Introduction to Russian linguistics: levels of analysis of the Russian language
1. Genealogical and typological classifications of languages
2. Phonetics and phonology
PART II. Teaching Russian as a Foreign language
1. Foreign language teaching and learning: some essentials
2. Teaching Russian as a Foreign language: a historical overview of methods and approaches
3. Teaching Russian as a Foreign language nowadays
4. Methodological tools and strategies
The course is provided in Russian language.
|BALBONI P.E.||Le sfide di Babele (Edizione 4)||UTET||2015||9788860084538||Testo consigliato|
|Щукин А. Н.||Методика преподавания русского языка как иностранного: Учеб. пособие для вузов||Высшая школа||2003||5-06-004545-5|
The exam consists in:
- questions related to Part I;
- one question choosen by the student related to Part II.
NB: The programme is the same for attending and non-attending students.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits