"At the end of the course the student must prove to:
1) have consolidated the general principles of Russian morphology;
2) be able to apply them to the comprehension of written and oral texts about various subjects;
3) possess language skills of B2 level according to the CEFR definition.
During the course the following topics will be tackled:
- verb aspect: morphology and semantics;
- comparative and superlative of adjectives;
- comparative and superlative of adverbs;
- verbs expressing position;
- verbs of motion and use of the aspect with verbs of motion;
- numerals: cardinal, ordinal and collettive;
- expressions of time;
- secondary phrases (associated with participles);
- Russian language for working communication (commercial documents and tourism).
|Nikitina, N.||Corso di russo. Livelli B1-B2. Milano, Hoepli. (Edizione 2)||Hoepli||2019||978-88-203-8846-1|
|Cevese C., Dobrovolskaja Ju., Magnanini E.||Grammatica russa. Manuale di teoria||Hoepli||2018||978-88-203-8543-9|
|Elisa Cadorin, Irina Kukushkina||Il russo per l'azienda. Corrispondenza commerciale, documenti legali, dizionario commerciale||Hoepli Editore||2015|
|E. Cadorin; I. Kukushkina||I verbi russi||Hoepli||2015|
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and in accordance with the University of Verona guidelines, during the 2020 summer and autumn sessions the assessment modality will be modified as follows: online oral exam. Students are kindly asked to visit the moodle platform to find the details about the assessment process.
Written and oral
1. Test in itinere: test on grammar
2. Final evaluation: written (test) and oral exam. In the oral exam the questions will cover concepts and topics analysed during the classes. Students will be asked to read, translate and analyse, from the morpho-sintactic point of view, the texts proposed in the classes.
Projection of slides, uploaded on the e-learning webpage. Analytic reading, translation and comment on texts
- content accuracy and completeness
- achievement of adequate analysis abilities
- clarity in the exposition, arguing ability
- knowledge of the subject-specific lexicon
Students can take the exam only if they have passed the exams “Russian language 1” and “Russian literature 1”