The course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge of juridical vocabulary, of the fundamental basis of private law, that are necessary to properly understand commercial law, and of the main aspects of company and commercial law. The goal is to provide the juridical knowledges that are essential to be able to work in companies, also in tourism field. During the course, particular attention will be paid to reading and examining the Civil Code and to learning how to interpret laws. At the end of the course, students shall have acquired adequate awareness of the fundamental rules governing companies and enterprises as well as of the interests protected by such rules.
- The notion of law: the legal rule. The sources of law and the interpretation of the law.
- Property and possession (hints).
- The sources of the obligation; the torts.
- The fulfillment and default of the obligation.
- The contract: elements and conclusion.
- Contract: validity and invalidity. Resolution. Efficiency and ineffectiveness. Effects of the contract.
- Prescription and decay.
- The concept of entrepreneur. The small one. Agricultural and Commercial Entrepreneur.
- The firm and its transfer.
- The concept of comapny; partenrships end corporations.
- Società semplice: administration and relationships with third parties.
- Società semplice: relationships between members.
- The società in nome collettivo.
- The società in accomandita semplice (limited partnership).
- The joint stock company. Notion. Constitution.
- The company's financial structure: shares and financial instruments
- Social bodies: assembly, boarod of directors, collegio sindacale.
- Financial auditing.
- Alternative corporate governance models: one-tier board model and two-tier board model.
- Budget: drafting, approval, profit, dividend.
- Amendments to the Act of incorporation and of the Bylaws.
- The dissolution of the joint stock company.
- Limited liability company.
- The società in accomandita per azioni.
- Cooperative companies.
Frontal lessons aim at transmitting the basics and illustrating the underlying logic, as well as identifying protected interests. The recourse to the case law and the examination of previous jurisprudence will frequently be made in order to facilitate the identification of the operational implications of the rules studied.
|G. Meruzzi||Complemento di diritto commerciale||Egea||2016|
|G. Meruzzi||Complemento di diritto commerciale 2 (Edizione 2)||Egea||2020|
|M. Nuzzo||Introduzione alle scienze giuridiche. Norme – Soggetti – Attività||Giappichelli||Ultima edizione disponibile|
|F. Galgano||Istituzioni di diritto privato||CEDAM||2013|
|M. Campobasso||Manuale di diritto commerciale||UTET||2015|
The exam is written, it focuses on the whole program and involves the exposition of the topics arguments studied to ensure mastery of the juridical notions and its technical language. The final evaluation is expressed in thirty.
For programme Part 1:
F. Galgano, Istituzioni di diritto privato, Padova, CEDAM, ultima edizione: capp. I, II (par. 1,2,3), III (from par. 1 to par. 5), IV (par. 1,2,3), V (par. 1,2), VI (par.1,4,5), IX, X, XI, XII, XIII (par.1,2), XIV, XV, XVI (par.1,2,3), XIX (par.1,4), XXI (from par. 1 to par. 4), XXIII.
or, as alternative:
M. NUZZO, Introduzione alle scienze giuridiche. Norme – Soggetti – Attività, Giappichelli, Torino, ult.ed.: Capitolo 1 (sez. I), 2, 3, 4, 5 (sez. I, II, III), 6 (sez. IV)
For programme Part 2:
M. Campobasso, Manuale di diritto commerciale, Torino, UTET, ultima edizione: capp. I-V, VI (par. 1,2,9), X-XII
or, as alternative:
G. Meruzzi, Complemento di diritto commerciale, Egea, 2016: capp. 2-8, 9 (par. 9.1), 13,15-20
For programme Part 3:
M. Campobasso, Manuale di diritto commerciale, Torino, UTET, ultima edizione: capp. XIII,XIV, XVI, XVII (from par. 1 to par. 24), XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV (from par. 1 to par. 14), or, as alternative:
G. Meruzzi, Complemento di diritto commerciale 2, Egea, 2018: capp. 2-4, 7-18 (da par. 18.1 a par. 18.5)
The preparation of the exam presupposes an accurate study of the norms of the Civil Code and the special laws referred to in the text from time to time. G. De Nova, Civil Code and Related Law, Bologna, Zanichelli, last ed.