The main aim of the course is to provide students with:
- A general knowledge of the literary, cultural and historical context: main writers/texts/movements/genres discussed in class
- Ability to read critically the literary texts included in the reading list, by putting to use the theoretical knowledge gained in class
- Ability to express oneself and critically argue in Spanis
The course will focus on a selection of literary representations, among the many the characterise Medieval Spanish literature: novel and theatre.
The course will be taught in Spanish.
Students are required to check throughout the course materials and information uploaded on E-learning UNIVR
Students who are unable to attend are required to contact the teacher.
|Fernán Pérez de Guzmán||Generaciones y Semblanzas||Cátedra||1999||84-376-1663-8|
|Alessandro Vanoli||La Reconquista||il Mulino||2009||9788815130457|
|Felipe B. Pedraza Jiménez, Milagros Rodríguez Cáceres||Las épocas de la literatura española. (Edizione 1)||Ariel (Barcelona)||2002||84-344-2502-5||Il capitolo dedicato alla Edad Media|
|Elisabetta Paltrinieri||La Spagna Letteraria. Dalle origini al XIV secolo||Carocci||2002||88-430-2176-1||testo consigliato|
An oral exam in Spanish will assess:
- a knowledge of primary and secondary texts
- the ability to articulate effectively the information and critical assessments concerning texts and topics discussed in class
At the beginning of the course we will consider the possibility of a written test (multiple choice). Only students who attend the course will be allowed to take the test, which will represent a part of the whole exam.