Step 1 – Register for and take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Sign in on the CISIA website.
3. Register for the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test on the CISIA website (you will be asked to pay a registration fee of €30): please remember to keep a copy of the receipt, which includes the day and time of your test. At the University of Verona the possibility of taking the TOLC in person is temporarily suspended.
4. Take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test (you can take it online from home, on dates set by the University of Verona, or by any another university part of the CISIA network). Please note: you can only take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test no more than once a month (calendar month).
Step 2 – Submit your application
6. Submit your application on ESSE3. This can also be done before taking the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test, as long as the latter is taken and passed during the period of validity set out in the Call for applications.
7. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following:
Please note: the final score of the admission test will be on a 100-point scale (0-100), as the sum of the score obtained in the English language test (weighted at 75%) and the score obtained in the other sections of the TOLC-SU test (weighted at 25%).
Step 3 – Enrol
8. If you are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process, enrol on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo'.
9. On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3 pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications or in the selection notice.
10. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Students with disabilities and SLD/learning disabilities
Auxiliary aids must be requested online on the CISIA website. Candidates are required to state their needs for auxiliary aids at the time of registering by following the online procedure and uploading the required certificates. Auxiliary aids and support services available are indicated on the web page Supporto per le prove di ammissione.