How to enroll
Step 1 – Register for and take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Sign in on the CISIA website.
3. Register for the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test on the CISIA website (you will be asked to pay a registration fee of €30): please remember to keep a copy of the receipt, which includes the day and time of your test.
4. Take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test test (you can take it online from home, on dates set by the University of Verona, or by any another university part of the CISIA network).
Step 2 – Submit your application (applications will be open approximately from July 2020)
5. Register on ESSE3. If you have already registered, please use your login details. For problems logging in, go to: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. To complete your registration you will be required to scan and upload a valid ID document.
6. Submit your application on ESSE3. This can also be done before taking the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test, as long as the latter is taken and passed during the period of validity set out in the Call for applications.
7. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following:
Step 3 – Enrol
8. If you are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process
- Ammessa/o (vincitrice/vincitore) - Eligible and admitted: you have been included among the admitted applicants, and therefore can submit your application for enrolment by the deadline and in the ways set out in the Call for applications, or in the subsequent selection notices.
- Non ammessa/o ma idonea/o - Eligible but not admitted: you have not been admitted, nor rejected. This means that, despite not being selected in the first round, there are still places available, and you might still be selected at a later stage of the selection process. Please check the relevant updates and selection notices and, if admitted, you will be able to submit your application by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
, enrol on ESSE3
by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo
On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3
pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA
, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications or in the selection notice.
10. Wait for confirmation email. Please note
: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Students with disabilities and SLD/learning disabilities
Admission tests for limited-entry degree programmes are organised taking into account the needs of candidates with disabilities or SLD/learning disabilities, and their right to take part in the tests on a fair and equal basis. For more information: Inclusion and Accessibility
Admissions to the second year onwards
Graduates and enrolled students from other degree programmes, students who have previously withdrawn from their studies, and elapsed students, may request to be admitted to the second year onwards of a degree programme if they have taken and passed the Admission Test, and if they have gained a sufficient number of CFU credits (ECTS) valid for their intended degree programme, as set out in the relevant Teaching Regulations (see ‘Regolamenti’ section on the web page of each degree programme). Interested students should submit their application to the Teaching and Student Services Unit – Foreign Languages and Literatures
, by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar.