Students intending to apply for a Master’s degree programme must register for the Eligibility Check (i.e. check of entry requirements) on ESSE3. This procedure will be made available to candidates starting from around July 2021, when applications for the new academic year will be open.
Step 1 - Register for the Eligibility Check
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents (self-certification with academic transcript, exam marks, SSD - Scientific-disciplinary sectors/subject areas, and the language qualification, if needed) on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in: www.univr.it/iscrizioni.
3. Check the results on Esse3. Once you have submitted your documents, your status will appear as one of the following:
Step 2 – Enrol
4. Register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar (available on: www.univr.it/iscrizioni). To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo'.
5. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
6. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
|CFU||Settore Scientifico Disciplinare|
|25|| L-LIN/04, L-LIN/07, L-LIN/12, L-LIN/14, L-LIN/21*
(prima lingua straniera)
|25|| L-LIN/04, L-LIN/07, L-LIN/12, L-LIN/14, L-LIN/21*, L-OR/21*
(seconda lingua straniera)
|6||SECS-P/07, SECS-P/08, SECS-P/10|
|4||L-FIL-LET/12, L-LIN/01, L-LIN/02, M-FIL/05|