The course has as its general aim that of introducing the students to the understand-ing and the production of written texts in the tourist, economic, and commercial fields.
On successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- distinguish between texts and pseudotexts;
- characterize and describe the seven standards of textuality and the three regulative principles in texts belonging to different text classes;
- characterize specialized texts on the basis of their lexical and syntactic features;
- describe the main features of argumentative texts;
- characterize the most important argumentative moves and rules in texts belonging to different text classes;
- analyze and present texts in the tourist, economic, and commercial fields.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits