The course aims to provide students with knowledge about technologies, methods and tools of the electronic commerce. At the end of the course the student will be able to apply the acquired knowledge to develop effective e-commerce solutions for businesses operating in both domestic and foreign markets.
- Introduction to e-Commerce and basic concepts
- Internet: basic concepts, protocols, architecture
- Web: formats, protocols, browsers, communication, search engines
- Design and management of a website
- Computer security: threats and technological solutions
- Payment systems: credit cards, online payment platforms, digital wallets, crypto-currencies
- e-Commerce Marketing: ads, social/mobile/local marketing
Materials and resources will be given out during the course to support the lessons, and will be uploaded on the course's Moodle page.
|Vari||E-Commerce 2017, Global Edition (Edizione 13)||Pearsons education||2017||9781292211688|
Written test, consisting of multiple-choice and open questions (with a coincise answer).
There is no difference in the program, materials and examination between attending and non-attending students
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits