|Unit||Credits||Academic sector||Period||Academic staff|
|PARTE I||6||L-LIN/06-LATIN AMERICAN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES||I semestre (Lingue e letterature straniere)||
|PARTE II||3||L-LIN/06-LATIN AMERICAN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES||I semestre (Lingue e letterature straniere)||
The main educational objective of the course within the Bachelor’s Degree in Languages and Cultures for Tourism and International Commerce is the acquisition by the student of an appropriate knowledge of the Spanish-American cultures, with particular attention to the literary, historical and geographic-anthropological dimensions.
The expected learning outcomes are as follows:
- Knowledge and understanding: solid preparation on the culture of geographical areas and periods in program, as well as on historical and anthropological fields;
- “Applied” knowledge and understanding: the student will acquire the methodologies required to understand, in an historical and comparative perspective, complex texts of a certain length and implicit meanings;
- Autonomy of judgment: the student must know how to collect and interpret cultural, historical, geographical and anthropological data useful to orally argue and write relevant texts in the chosen address;
- Communication skills: at the end of the course the student must have acquired the ability to express and argue about the teaching contents both in written and oral form in Spanish;
- Learning skills: students must have developed sufficient self-learning skills to take a conscious approach to the world of work or to the continuation of their studies.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits