The course aims to provide students with knowledge on technologies, methods and tools to support e-commerce.
At the end of the course students will be able to apply the acquired knowledge to develop and manage e-commerce solutions useful for organizations operating in national and international markets.
- Introduction to e-Commerce and basic concepts
- Internet: basic concepts, protocols, architecture
- Web: formats, protocols, browsers, communication, search engines
- Design and management of a website
- Computer security: threats and technological solutions
- Payment systems: credit cards, online payment platforms, digital wallets, crypto-currencies
- Marketing: ads, social/mobile/local marketing
|Vari||E-Commerce 2017, Global Edition (Edizione 13)||Pearsons education||2017||9781292211688|
Written test. Open questions with a coincise answer.
Intermediate test (Indicatively: 9th / 10th lesson of the course)
Halves the length of the final exam. Vote averaged with that of the second part (held during the exam period).
It remains valid only for taking the exam during the summer session (June-July)!
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits