The course is aimed to give students conceptual and methodological skills of ac-counting, as an instrument useful for the evaluation of both economic and financial equilibrium of business and, in particular, of tourism sector businesses.
The lessons introduce, firstly, some basic concepts of business administration; then, they analyse contents and structures of balance sheets, with particular regard to the tourism sector.
At the end of the course students will be able to apply the main balance data analy-sis methods, both for the reconstruction of the economic and financial flows, and for the development of appropriate indicators and ratios. Students will also be able to interpret their values.
1. Business activity and concepts of “azienda” e “impresa”
2. Management and quantitative analysis
3. The economic and financial equilibrium of management, in particular, of tourism sector business.
4. The notions of “Earnings” and “Capital”: Determination, representation and interpretation of values.
5. Financial statements: contents and structure.
6. Reclassification of financial statement. Balance sheet analysis by ratios to evaluate the economic and financial equilibrium of management, in particular, of tourism sector business.
The course includes both frontal lessons (aimed to the transmission of basic concepts) and practical exercises; will also be analyzed case studies with particular regard to the tourism sector.
|F. Favotto (a cura di)||Economia aziendale. Modelli, misure e casi. (Edizione 2)||McGraw-Hill||2007||978-88-386-6211-9||Da utilizzare con riferimento ai seguenti capitoli: Capitolo 1 (esclusa Appendice), Capitolo 2 (tutto), Capitolo 6 (con esclusione dei paragrafi 6.3, 6.4, 6.7 e dell’Appendice), Capitolo 7 (tutto|
A written examination, possibly supplemented by an oral examination, will be held at the end of the course. The oral examination may be required, optionally, by students who have achieved at least a score of 25/30 in written examination.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits