|Tuesday||5:30 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.6|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 1:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.5|
The course is aimed at developing the most important issues concerning the managerial accounting within the context of the instruments for the decision making and control processes.
- Managerial accounting and enterprise context.
- Costs: concepts, definitions, and classifications.
- Costs determination systems: work order costs.
- Costs determination systems: process costs.
- Costs behavior: analysis and employment.
- Analysis of the relationship among cost, volume and profit.
- Activity-based costing
- The cost analysis as a tool for the management: the strategic planning.
R. H. Garrison, E. W. Noreen, Programmazione e controllo, managerial accounting per le decisioni aziendali, McGraw-Hill, Milano, 2008 (chapters 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), and additional teaching material provided by the professor.
The examination consists in a written exam.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 41 37129 Verona
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits