The course, composed of 16 hours, provides the students with the fundamental theoretical concepts of computer science.
- History of computer science
- Concept of computation: algorithms
- Coding of the information
- Concepts of analog and digital computing
- Transmission of the information
- Operating system
|Sciuto, Buonanno, Mari||Introduzione ai sistemi informatici 4/ed||McGraw-Hill||2008||9788838664311|
The examination consist of a written test composed of 24 questions with multiple choices. The test is passed with at least 16 correct answers.
You must register to the examination online, like for any other examination. Frequency is not mandatory.
The verbalization is automatic.
Data from AA 2009/2010 are not available yet