PLEASE NOTE! Before starting the registration procedure, you should have on hand a scanned copy of a valid ID document and a passport-type ID photo that meets the requirements specified in the attached file, “ID photo instructions”.
--> If you are a new student of the University of Verona:
1. Get registered on ESSE3: after registering an account, you will receive a username and password so that you can log in to the system. Please keep a record of your credentials for future access.
2. Click on “Procedi con l’autenticazione” [Proceed with the authentication] and complete the registration process following the instructions online.
--> If you are currently a student at the University of Verona, log in to ESSE3 and complete the registration process following the instructions online.
--> If you have been awarded a scholarship or grant:
1. Go back to the online procedure (https://univr.esse3.cineca.it/Start.do) with the username and password you used to pre-enrol for the test, click on the REGISTRATION button and complete the registration process following the instructions online before the deadline given in the call for applications.
Students with a non-Italian academic qualification: please visit the Foreign Students’ Office with all the documents relating to your foreign qualification.
Disabled students: please contact the Student Disabilities Centre
Students who can benefit from Law no. 118/1971: for a student fees reduction, please contact the Scholarships and Grants Office
Students transferring from another university: follow point 1 above, but wait to be contacted by the Student Administration Office before paying any fees.
NB: If you forget your password or have problems accessing the registration process, please use the Password and login management system.
B1 English computer test dates:
• 5-6 September: all day
• 7-8 September: morning only
• 12-13 September: all day
• (If necessary, also 14 September all day and 15 September morning only)
CISIA test: 7 September at 3:30 pm